Sandyford Surgery

Ear Care

Who do I see?

Ear Care Clinic


If you are over 16 years and need an ear assessment or think you need ear irrigation (syringing) you must contact an ear assessment clinic. Please contact one of the following Clinics to arrange an appointment; Community Centre for Health  0141 211 1400 or Woodside Health Centre 0141 201 5500 or Maryhill Health Centre  0141 451 2600 option 4. These are the nearest clinics to our surgery. Ear assessments and ear irrigation are no longer carried out in general practice.

Only contact the surgery to speak to a Dr, if you have ear pain or a discharge from your ear or you are under 16 years.