Sandyford Surgery

Close this search box.

Sore Eyes

Who do I see?

Optician/Community Pharmacy/GP if it persists


If severe, please go to your nearest A&E departments. Please search for your nearest opticians or search for your nearest community pharmacist.

For a GP, pleas contact reception on 0141 248 3698 to make an appointment.