Sandyford Surgery


Who do I see?

Community Pharmacy/GP if it persists over 7 days/Urgent Care Centre


Please search for your nearest community pharmacist.

If it is a suspected serious injury, please search for your nearest Minor Injuries Unit.

For a GP please contact reception on 0141 248 3698 to make an appointment.

Further information about aches and sprains from NHS UK.